Parents of children new to our School may register their child at any time during the school year providing there is a vacancy.
If our School is filled, parents may place their child on a waiting list to guarantee placement the following school year, or the same school year should a vacancy occur.
At least one, 3-week Summer Session, is strongly recommended for all students new to TRIMONT. This provides an orientation for the child prior to starting school in the fall.
To enroll a child, the parent(s) or guardian(s) must comply with the following TRIMONT policies and the regulations of the State of California Department of Social Services:
- Observe our School in session for at least one (1) hour. It is recommended that parents observe their child during an activity other than recess or naptime to observe classroom organization and control. An appointment is not necessary.
- Together with the enrolling child, meet with the Administrator or Director to discuss the appropriateness of the program for the child and the child for the program.
- Be aware of all School policies, either individually or at an orientation meeting.
- Complete all School and State forms, submitting all information required.
- Pay all tuition and fees as stipulated by TRIMONT in the Admission Agreement.
Please call TRIMONT at (925) 743-0800 if your child is to be absent on any given day after 10:00 am. Tuition cannot be reduced or refunded for absences because the child's place in class is reserved while expenses for the School continue.
Snack & Lunch Policy (COVID-19 CONNECTED)
Parents will pack two snacks and a lunch for each day.
Parents will provide diapers and wipes each child for the time he / she is in school. Parents must cooperate with the process at home to ensure that the child is toilet trained in a timely manner.
Part Time Child Care
Occasional or part-time Child Care, between the hours of 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. on any school day afternoon, is available at the rate of $15.00 an hour payable when the child is picked up. It is unusual, but possible, that, on any given day, the child / staff ratio may be at peak, and acceptance of a part-time Child-Care request on that day may not be legally granted.
Child Care: Late Pick-up Policy
Please plan on arriving 5 minutes before your child’s scheduled pick up time of 11:00, 2:00 PM, or 6:00 PM. If a child remains at TRIMONT School, beyond his / her scheduled program time (11:00, 2:00 PM, or 6:00 PM) $2.00 for each minute of lateness will be assessed. This fee shall be paid directly to the staff member on duty at the time the child is picked up.
Child Care: Late Pick-up Termination Policy
Repeated late arrival beyond the scheduled program time (11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, or 6:00 PM) would be cause for terminating the child from TRIMONT. A child left
at School past 7:00 p. m., without notice, is considered abandoned and, through the Sheriff, is placed in the custody of Child Protective Services.